Semi Truck Repair and Maintenance
At ADICA Fleet Services, we’ll get you back on the road no matter what brand, year, make or model of truck you’re driving.
Semi Truck Repair Services
- Computer Diagnostics: ADICA Fleet Services offers computer diagnostics and monitoring to ensure your fleet’s electrical computer operates correctly. Our diagnostics system will find the cause of electronic malfunctions and provide preventative evaluations to save you money.
- Engine Diagnostic and Repairs: We cover the hardware and software needs of your fleet’s engines. That includes hoses, belts, pumps, fans, and exhaust systems. Truck and trailer preventative maintenance will keep your fleet up and running and prevent costly road failures.
- Drivetrain Service and Repairs: Wear and tear on the road can take its toll, so bring your commercial truck repair needs to us. ADICA Fleet Services offers comprehensive service to cover your clutch, driveline, transmission, and differential. We’ll ensure your drive train has the power it needs with our full-service maintenance and repairs.
- Preventative Maintenance: Keep your fleet safe and operational with a preventative maintenance schedule. You’ll reduce potential breakdowns, maximize uptime, and save your bottom line. We offer bumper-to-bumper services for your engine, power systems, and electronic capabilities.
- Predictive Maintenance (Oil Samples and 30, 60, 90-day PM Scheduling): Semi truck repairs can be costly. Constant supervision will reduce your risk of road failures and repairs. We analyze the current condition of your trucks and trailers to predict future service needs. Our predictive services monitor your fleet through oil sampling and monthly inspections to target problems before they arise.
- Alignments: Our alignment services ensure your suspension, bushings, pins, and commercial truck tires operate in harmony. Proper alignment provides maximum mileage and proper fuel consumption, so you get the most out of every transport.
- Suspension Work: Come to ADICA if you need commercial truck suspension services in Michigan. Whether your fleet uses air suspension or steel springs, we’ve got you covered. Bring your fleet to us for equalizer, hanger, and shock maintenance to ensure sufficient load capacity.
- Air Brake Repairs and Adjustments (Including Hydraulic Brakes): Staying on top of fleet brake repairs is essential to keeping your operators and other drivers safe. Don’t wait until you notice a problem. Bring your fleet to ADICA for air and hydraulic brake maintenance.
- Turbos: You can keep your fleet operating at maximum efficiency without having to spend big bucks on a new turbocharger. We will rebuild or replace your current unit to improve its efficiency and keeping your combustion chamber in top shape.
- No Starts: Battery and spark plug troubles will keep you off the road and rack up expenses. Overuse can wear out any of your electrical components. We’ll find the batteries and cables your fleet requires so you can get in, get out, and get back on the road.
- Inspection Repairs and Certifications: Our expert, certified service technicians and diesel mechanics are up to date on the latest state inspection regulations. We cover safety assessments and certifications and will monitor your fleet’s compliance during each service visit.
- Alternators, Starters, and Electrical: Do your fleet vehicles have battery problems? You won’t get far without the necessary energy conversion provided by starters and alternators. Bring your commercial trucks to ADICA for electrical repairs and engine misfires, and we’ll get you back up and running.
- Airbags and Troubleshooting Air Leaks: ADICA will service your airbag systems and run electrical diagnostics to troubleshoot alert lights and systems. We’ll also test for air leaks to protect your fleet’s compressed air system and your operators’ safety.
- APU Installation: Auxiliary power units are necessary to run the accessory equipment on your semi truck. Contact us about installation of new APUs to maximize energy use.
- APU Service: Keep your system up to date and bring us your electrical, heating, and air-conditioning troubles. We’ll provide repair and preventative maintenance for effective, year-round operation.
- Reefer Services: We offer refrigeration service and parts for reefer trailers that provide cold storage. Come in for reefer trailer maintenance services before you hit the road, so you won’t have to worry about system failures or interruptions.
- And more!
For more information on semi & commercial truck repair, and maintenance, call us at 313.429.2102.